- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Drainage work reduces Route K in Stoddard County
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Route K, from County Road 235 to County Road 223, in Stoddard County will be reduced to one lane today and Friday as Missouri Department of Transportation crews make drainage repairs.
Weather permitting, work will be done from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily. The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use caution while traveling near the area.
For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636 or visit www.modot.org/southeast.