- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Highway 51 in Perry County reduced for tree trimming
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Highway 51, from County Road 600 to County Road 706, in Perry County will be reduced to one lane with possible delays today as Missouri Department of Transportation crews trim trees along the roadway.
Weather permitting, the work will be done from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use caution while traveling near the area.
For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636 or visit www.modot.org/southeast.