- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police and fire reports 2/9/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Billy J. Castile, 31, 1137 Highland Drive, received a summons for affray.
* Jared Burke, 22, 224 Meier Lake Drive, received a summons for affray.
* Carrie Schlotter, 17, of Whitewater received for failure to register motor vehicle.
* Harry L. Dryer, 65, 451 AA Drive, received a summons for speeding and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Theft was reported in the 1000 block of Night Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* A citizen assist on West Jackson Boulevard.