- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Corps of Engineers to host open house today
The St. Louis District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is hosting an open house to provide background information and gather feedback on the scope of an environmental assessment of new river training structures on the middle Mississippi River.
The event will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. today in the multipurpose room at the Conservation Nature Center in Cape Girardeau. The open house will include a brief overview of the corps' river engineering mission and information stations on river training structures with subject-matter experts available to answer any questions and get input from the public on what information should be considered in the assessment.
2289 County Park Drive, Cape Girardeau, MO