- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Strong-arm robbery reported in Cape Girardeau
Cape Girardeau police are looking for three men who allegedly assaulted and robbed a man Tuesday night on Hanover Street.
Around 8 p.m. Tuesday, a man was in a parking lot at 210 S. Hanover St. when he was approached by three men. The men assaulted him and took his wallet, money and lottery tickets, police spokesman Darin Hickey said.
The victim had minor injuries and declined medical attention.
No suspects are in custody, and the robbery is still under investigation, Hickey said Wednesday afternoon.
210 S. Hanover St., Cape Girardeau, MO