- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Strong-arm robbery reported in Cape Girardeau
Cape Girardeau police are looking for three men who allegedly assaulted and robbed a man Tuesday night on Hanover Street.
Around 8 p.m. Tuesday, a man was in a parking lot at 210 S. Hanover St. when he was approached by three men. The men assaulted him and took his wallet, money and lottery tickets, police spokesman Darin Hickey said.
The victim had minor injuries and declined medical attention.
No suspects are in custody, and the robbery is still under investigation, Hickey said Wednesday afternoon.
210 S. Hanover St., Cape Girardeau, MO