- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Precinct vote totals: Jackson annexation question
In the Feb. 7, 2012 election voters within the Jackson city limits were asked if the city should accept the voluntary annexation of certain parcels in the Fruitland area of the county. Below are votes in each precinct?
Should parcels containing land belonging to Heartland Materials, LLC; Joe Hoffmeister; Hoffmeister Farms Limited Partnership, L.P.; and Hoffmeister Real Estate, LLC; be accepted into the city of Jackson?