- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 2/7/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was taken into custody pending formal charges of driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an accident.
* Rebecca L. Day, 37, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Brooks H. Moore, 48, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing and forgery.
* Edward H.L. Hall, 41, 2801 Bloomfield Road, was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for fraud.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of driving while suspended and improper license plate light.
* Joe D. Davis, 26, of Bismarck, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to pay fines for following too close.
* Leon Nelson, 54, 312 W. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges stealing and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* King D. Pierce, 46, 121 East Rodney Drive, received a summons for trespassing.
* Johnathon Morton, 26, of Bertrand, Mo., received a summons for prohibited acts.
* Tyrance Hill, 36, 1111 S. Ranney Ave., received a summons for property damage.
* Aaron T. Hodges, 21, of Leopold, Mo., received a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Assault was reported on South Spanish Street.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2825 Bloomfield Road.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 714 S. Ellis St.
* Bi State, 920 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Three windows were reported damaged at Mid-America Hotels, 106 N. Farrar St.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported at 1701 Lacey St.
* A 30-year-old man was taken into protective custody.