- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)9
- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Cape Girardeau police report 2/7/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was taken into custody pending formal charges of driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an accident.
* Rebecca L. Day, 37, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Brooks H. Moore, 48, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing and forgery.
* Edward H.L. Hall, 41, 2801 Bloomfield Road, was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for fraud.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of driving while suspended and improper license plate light.
* Joe D. Davis, 26, of Bismarck, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to pay fines for following too close.
* Leon Nelson, 54, 312 W. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges stealing and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* King D. Pierce, 46, 121 East Rodney Drive, received a summons for trespassing.
* Johnathon Morton, 26, of Bertrand, Mo., received a summons for prohibited acts.
* Tyrance Hill, 36, 1111 S. Ranney Ave., received a summons for property damage.
* Aaron T. Hodges, 21, of Leopold, Mo., received a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Assault was reported on South Spanish Street.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2825 Bloomfield Road.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 714 S. Ellis St.
* Bi State, 920 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Three windows were reported damaged at Mid-America Hotels, 106 N. Farrar St.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported at 1701 Lacey St.
* A 30-year-old man was taken into protective custody.