- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 2/7/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 2:36 a.m., an unintentional transmission on Cape Meadows Road.
* At 3:11 a.m., alarm system activation on South Spanish Street.
* At 8:33 a.m., a medical assist on South Pacific Street.
* At 1:36 p.m., a medical assist on Rose Street.
* At 2:16 p.m., smoke detector activation on College Street.
* At 7:15 p.m., smoke detector activation on Stoddard Road.