- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)6
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
Rachel M. Bailey US Army
RACHEL M BAILEY -- US ARMY
PV2 Rachel M. Bailey joined the US Army on the delayed entry program in January 2011. She left for basic training at Fort Jackson, South Carolina in October 2011 and graduated January 2012. Rachel is currently attending Advanced Individual Training in Ft. Lee, Virginia and will be stationed at Ft Hood, Texas when she completes her current training in March.
Rachel is a 2010 Woodland Graduate and is the daughter of SFC (R) Rick & Robby Bailey of Scopus Missouri. She is the granddaughter of the late Bill & Dee Russell of Marble Hill and granddaughter of Glen & Nancy Ketron of Orrick Missouri.