- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
City official to discuss Broadway parking options tonight
At tonight's Cape Girardeau City Council meeting a city official will talk about options to address parking concerns in the Broadway corridor project.
The city has plans to renovate Broadway from Pacific Street to Water Street to coincide with the opening of the Isle of Capri casino. However, some business owners have recently raised concerns about a lack of parking in the current Broadway corridor plan, which went through weeks of public hearings and review.
The meeting happens at 7 p.m. at City Hall in Cape Girardeau. Look for a story after the meeting at www.semissourian.com and in the Southeast Missourian.