Jackson police and fire report 2/5/12
Sunday, February 5, 2012
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kenneth R. Madison-Key, 28, 406 Bellevue St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked and failure to use turn signal.
* Corey A. Hill, 17, of Advance, Mo., was issued a summons on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
* Dylan S. Nielson, 20, of Marble Hill, Mo., was issued summonses for carless and imprudent driving, failing to stop for a posted stop sign and failing to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Assault was reported in the area of Highland Drive.
* Burglary was reported in the 800 block of Kent Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 600 block of North Georgia Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of South Bast Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Morgan Street.
* Found property was reported in the 200 block of South Farmington Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the area of White Oak and North streets.
* Fraud was reported in the 300 block of Morgan Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* A motor vehicle accident on East Jackson Boulevard.
* A medical assist on East Jefferson Street.