- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Jackson police and fire report 2/5/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kenneth R. Madison-Key, 28, 406 Bellevue St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked and failure to use turn signal.
* Corey A. Hill, 17, of Advance, Mo., was issued a summons on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
* Dylan S. Nielson, 20, of Marble Hill, Mo., was issued summonses for carless and imprudent driving, failing to stop for a posted stop sign and failing to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Assault was reported in the area of Highland Drive.
* Burglary was reported in the 800 block of Kent Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 600 block of North Georgia Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of South Bast Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Morgan Street.
* Found property was reported in the 200 block of South Farmington Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the area of White Oak and North streets.
* Fraud was reported in the 300 block of Morgan Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* A motor vehicle accident on East Jackson Boulevard.
* A medical assist on East Jefferson Street.