- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Faye Heath, 80, of Chaffee passed away Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012, at the home of a son in Cape Girardeau, due to an illness.
She was born Nov. 10, 1931, in Painton, Mo., to William and Winnie Barker LaGrand. She married Robert H. Heath on Nov. 6, 1954. He preceded her in death Aug. 8, 1969.
Faye was a teacher's aide at Chaffee Grade School, worked at Walmart in Cape Girardeau, was a cook at Maxine's Drive-In in Chaffee and had been a housekeeper at Chaffee General Hospital.
Survivors include three sons, Bob "Tony" (Patty) Heath of Carterville, Ill., Mitch (Christey) Heath and Jeff Heath of Cape Girardeau; five grandchildren, Jacqueline (Paul) Urquhart of Edinburgh, Scotland, Jacob Heath of Carterville, Cameron Heath of Sikeston, Mo., Carissa Heath of Gordonville, Josh Heath of Carterville; and a great-grandchild, Kyler Heath of Gordonville.
She was preceded in death by four sisters and two brothers.
Friends may call after 3 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the chapel, with Grant Gillard officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery at Tillman, Mo.