- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Lotta Mae Robins, 82, of Advance passed away Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 14, 1929, in Advance, daughter of Von and Ruth Hawkins Moyer. She and Charles D. Robins were married March 11, 1948, in Cape Girardeau.
Lotta Mae was of the General Baptist belief. She had been a member of Town and Country Extension Club.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Michael (Lura) Robins and Larry (Kristi) Robins of Advance; a daughter, Pat (Johnny) Johnson of Advance; a brother, Harley "Bud" Moyer of Cape Girardeau; eight grandchildren, Shannon Bollinger, Matthew Bollinger, Heath Robins, Adam Johnson, Amanda Ruesler, Emily Petroline, Chase Robins, Dakota Robins; four great-grandchildren, Stella Mae Ruesler, Lance Robins, Charlie Petroline and Layton Keith.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Virginia Nace; and a grandson, Lance Carlton.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home, with the Rev. Ray Placher officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.