- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Missouri agriculture director to speak to local business leaders Friday
Dr. Jon Hagler, director of the Missouri Department of Agriculture, will speak to business leaders at the Cape Girardeau Area Chamber of Commerce First Friday Coffee tomorrow at the Show Me Center.
Hagler is Missouri's 21st Director of Agriculture, appointed by Gov. Jay Nixon in 2009. Hagler was raised in rural Dent County and today raises horses and cattle. Before becoming director of agriculture, he worked at the University of Missouri-Rolla.
The program begins at 7:40 a.m.
1333 N. Sprigg St., Cape Girardeau, MO