- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fitch affirms Thrivent Financial AA (Very Strong)
Agency sites strong capitalization, conservative investment portfolio, consistent profitability, and favorable market position within the Lutheran market
MINNEAPOLIS (Jan. 27, 2012) -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed Thrivent Financial for Lutherans AA (Very Strong) rating, the third-highest of Fitch's 19 categories, and given the organization a stable outlook.
Fitch cited Thrivent Financial's strong capitalization, conservative investment portfolio, consistent profitability, and favorable market position within the Lutheran market as part of the basis for the affirmation. The stable outlook was driven by the organization's strong capital base and Fitch's expectations that Thrivent Financial will sustain its solid operating performance in 2012.
"The affirmation of AA (Very Strong) rating reflects Fitch's ongoing confidence in Thrivent Financial for Lutherans and our overall financial strength," said Randy Boushek, senior vice president and chief financial officer for Thrivent Financial. "This is yet another indicator of the ongoing strength and stability that we are able to offer our members."
About Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is a not-for-profit, Fortune 500 financial services membership organization helping approximately 2.5 million members achieve financial security and give back to their communities. Thrivent Financial and its affiliates offer a broad range of financial products and services including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, disability income insurance, bank products and more. As a not-for-profit organization, Thrivent Financial creates and supports national outreach programs and activities that help congregations, schools, charitable organizations and individuals in need. For more information, visit www.thrivent.com. Also, you can find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Ratings do not apply to performance of investment products.
Insurance products issued or offered by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Appleton, WI. Not all products are available in all states. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., 625 Fourth Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55415, 800-847-4836, a FINRA and SIPC member and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Thrivent Financial representatives are registered representatives of Thrivent Investment Management Inc. They are also licensed insurance agents of Thrivent Financial.
For additional important disclosure information, please visit Thrivent.com/disclosures.
Thrivent Financial is represented in the local area by a number of financial representatives. Individuals interested in contacting a local Thrivent Financial representative can find more information at www.thrivent.com