- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)9
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Ragsdale to replace Farrow as principal at Franklin Elementary (3/29/17)5
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Suspended Southeast student pleads guilty to firearm charge from fatal Carbondale shooting (3/28/17)1
- Wide array of candidates run for Cape school board (3/27/17)7
Fitch affirms Thrivent Financial AA (Very Strong)
Agency sites strong capitalization, conservative investment portfolio, consistent profitability, and favorable market position within the Lutheran market
MINNEAPOLIS (Jan. 27, 2012) -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed Thrivent Financial for Lutherans AA (Very Strong) rating, the third-highest of Fitch's 19 categories, and given the organization a stable outlook.
Fitch cited Thrivent Financial's strong capitalization, conservative investment portfolio, consistent profitability, and favorable market position within the Lutheran market as part of the basis for the affirmation. The stable outlook was driven by the organization's strong capital base and Fitch's expectations that Thrivent Financial will sustain its solid operating performance in 2012.
"The affirmation of AA (Very Strong) rating reflects Fitch's ongoing confidence in Thrivent Financial for Lutherans and our overall financial strength," said Randy Boushek, senior vice president and chief financial officer for Thrivent Financial. "This is yet another indicator of the ongoing strength and stability that we are able to offer our members."
About Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is a not-for-profit, Fortune 500 financial services membership organization helping approximately 2.5 million members achieve financial security and give back to their communities. Thrivent Financial and its affiliates offer a broad range of financial products and services including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, disability income insurance, bank products and more. As a not-for-profit organization, Thrivent Financial creates and supports national outreach programs and activities that help congregations, schools, charitable organizations and individuals in need. For more information, visit www.thrivent.com. Also, you can find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Ratings do not apply to performance of investment products.
Insurance products issued or offered by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Appleton, WI. Not all products are available in all states. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., 625 Fourth Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55415, 800-847-4836, a FINRA and SIPC member and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Thrivent Financial representatives are registered representatives of Thrivent Investment Management Inc. They are also licensed insurance agents of Thrivent Financial.
For additional important disclosure information, please visit Thrivent.com/disclosures.
Thrivent Financial is represented in the local area by a number of financial representatives. Individuals interested in contacting a local Thrivent Financial representative can find more information at www.thrivent.com