- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 1/30/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department reported the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Alyssa McClellan, no age given, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to stop at a flashing red light.
* Jordan Beeson, no age given, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while suspended.
* Lemeeka Waters, no age given, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Foristell, Mo., warrant for traffic violations.
* Antonio L. Long, no age given, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Jaret Deck, no age given, of Glenallen, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Charles Fisher, no age given, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* A female subject was taken into custody pending formal charges of drug possession.
* Juveniles were taken into custody pending formal charges of stealing at Save-A-Lot, 212 S. Sprigg St.