- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PATTON, Mo. -- Mary Jane Webb, 90, of Patton passed away Thursday, Jan. 26, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 15, 1921, in Tallent, Mo., daughter of George Emanuel and Sarah Jane Kitchens Lacy. She and Rayford Elgin Webb were married March 15, 1938. He passed away June 29, 1985.
Mary was a member of Reagan's Chapel United Methodist Church at Patton.
Survivors include three sons, Gerald (Judy) Webb of Marquand, Mo., Larry (Sharon) Webb of Millstadt, Ill., Randy (Karen) Webb of Belleville, Ill.; a daughter, Barbara (Sammy) Hill of Jackson; 11 grandchildren; 23 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a son, Donald Webb; a daughter-in-law, Joyce Webb; four brothers, Carl, Harold, George and Linus; three sisters, Olga Martin, Vera Webb, infant Olive Lacy; and two grandchildren, Donald and Terry.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bob Eisenhauer officiating. Burial will be in Reagan's Chapel Cemetery.