- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Vangennip - Pulley
Jamie Christine VanGennip and Jeffery Alan Pulley exchanged wedding vows Jan. 12, 2012, on Kapalua Beach in Maui, Hawaii. Pia Aluli performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Shirley VanGennip of Jackson and James VanGennip of Advance, Mo. The groom is the son of Gene and Judy Pulley of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Rhonda McClanahan of Jackson, sister of the bride.
Best men were Dewayne McClanahan, brother-in-law of the bride, and Scott VanGennip, brother of the bride, both of Jackson.
Mrs. Pulley is a graduate of Southeast Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences, and is pursuing a bachelor of science degree in nursing online from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a registered nurse in the emergency room at Saint Francis Medical Center, and on the orthopaedic floor at Southeast Hospital.
The groom is a graduate of Southeast University. He is employed by RSC Equipment Rentals. He is a youth, high school, and national college soccer referee.
The couple is residing in Jackson.