- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Moser - Strickland
Julie Ann Moser and Kyle William Strickland exchanged wedding vows Oct. 15, 2011, at Good Shepherd Lutheran Chapel. The Rev. Barry Pfanstiel performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Erika Beasley and Zach Rice of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Bob and Debbie Moser of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of John and Molly Strickland of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Marcia Herring of Jackson, and bridesmaid was Molly Ford of DeSoto, Ill.
Ryan Strickland of Hartford, Conn., was his brother's best man. Groomsman was Lucas Auer of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Ben Marxer of Cape Girardeau, and David Kellogg of Millersville, cousin of the groom.
Ringbearer was Roman Strickland of Hartford, nephew of the groom.
The reception was held at Buckner Brewing Co.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Buckner's.
Mrs. Strickland is a graduate of Central High School. She is employed at RM CoCo, and is founder and president of Cape Girardeau Roller Girls.
The groom is a graduate of Jackson High School. He is attending Southeast Missouri State University.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.