- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Kara Louise Baugher-Crowe, 37, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born Feb. 25, 1974, in Cape Girardeau, to Robert D. and Karen Kirtley Baugher.
Survivors include her father, Robert D. Baugher; mother, Karen Baugher; a daughter, Katie Marie Elizabeth Baugher Crowe; and a brother, Derek Baugher, all of Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Debbie Arvelo officiating. Burial will be in Lindsey Cemetery in McClure, Ill.
Memorial contributions may be given to the Multiple Sclerosis Society, 1867 Lackland Hill Parkway, St. Louis, MO 63146.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.