- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Melba Seabaugh, 90, of Marble Hill passed away Thursday, Jan. 19, 2012, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 25, 1921, in Millersville, daughter of Chester and Zella Mayfield Angle. She and Carl Lindell Seabaugh were married Dec. 20, 1945. He passed away Sept. 15, 1988.
Seabaugh was a member of Little Whitewater Baptist Church.
Survivors include several nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a son, Lindell.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Randy Poole officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery near Marble Hill.