- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Mary Ann Chapman Keenan, 49, of Bell City passed away Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2012, at her home.
She was born Sept. 17, 1962, in Redfield, Iowa, daughter of Jerry and Mary Jane Pierce Chapman.
Mary was a licensed insurance agent and member of Perkins Baptist Church.
Survivors include her mother and stepfather, Mary Jane and Martin Hircock of Perkins, Mo.; father and stepmother, Jerry and Anne Chapman of Trinity, Texas; two sons and daughters-in-law, Shawn and Emily Keenan of Bell City, Jerry and Nicole Chapman of Oran, Mo.; her soul mate, John Keenan of the home; two brothers, Brian Hircock of Spangle, Wash., Chad Hircock of Council Bluffs, Iowa; a sister, Deborah Wierschke of Marion, Iowa; and a grandson, Christopher Chapman of Oran.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Lora Lee Cook; and a grandson, Jocoby Keenan.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. today at Perkins Baptist Church. The Rev. Brian Gill will officiate.
Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.