- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Harlan Rance "Ike" Minner, 60, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Jan. 16, 2012, at his home.
He was born Dec. 17, 1951, in St. Louis, to William Thomas and Marie Lee Reagan Minner. He and Carlotta E. "Kim" Meyer were married Nov. 27, 1993, in Cape Girardeau.
Ike was a machinist 10 years at Miller Multi-Plex Display in Fenton, Mo. He was an avid Cardinals fan and played baseball in Cape Girardeau many years. He also played football while attending Central High School. He was a member of La Croix United Methodist Church.
Survivors include his wife, Carlotta; four sons, Aaron and wife Lisa Zook of Buffalo, Mo., Michael Rance and wife Anna Minner of Fenton, Scott Minner of Cape Girardeau, Patrick and wife Bobbi Minner of Imperial; two daughters, Cynthia and husband Lance Kammien of Arnold, Mo., Rebecca Conway of Rockaway Beach, Mo.; three brothers, Richard and wife Patty Minner of Scott City, Robin and wife Robin Minner of Charleston, Mo., Patrick and wife Tina Minner of Jackson; a brother-in-law, Gary Crigg; two sisters, Terry and husband Bob King and Jackie Woods of Jackson; 17 grandchildren, Lindsey, Kyle, Jackson, Bekah, Alexus, Alivia, Veronica, Christian, David, Gavin, Caleb, JoeJoe, Banon, and Scott's kids Zoie, Clayton, Olivia and a baby due May 31 with Nicole.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a brother, William Thomas Minner Jr.; three sisters, Mary Crigg, Toni Stanton and Martha Robertson.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Donny Ford officiating. Burial will be in Fairmount Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be given to the family.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.