- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Leona M. Riney, 75, of Perryville died Sunday, Jan. 15, 2012, at Woodland Hills Nursing Facility in Marble Hill, Mo.
She was born June 5, 1936, in St. Louis, daughter of Raymond L. and Norma M. Beller Anderson. She married Kenneth L. Riney on July 9, 1955. He preceded her in death Dec. 12, 2010.
Riney worked at Prince Gardner. She was of the Catholic belief and a member of MADD.
Survivors include three daughters, Debra (Tom) McFarland of Glenallen, Mo., Norma (Darrell) Jannin and Mary (Richard) Hampson of Perryville; three sons, Leroy (Nancy) Riney of Womega, Kan., Keith (Trish) Riney of Perryville and Jim (Mary) Riney of St. Louis; a brother, Raymond (Linda) Anderson of St. Louis; 21 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, a brother and a grandson.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. today and 6:30 a.m. until time of service Wednesday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Gerold McBride officiating. Burial will be private.
Memorials may be made to MADD.