- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
Great letter on wealth envy
I wholeheartedly endorse the letter "Wealth envy and Obama" by Todd Beussink in response to the Jan. 6 article by one Jack Knowlan Sr. For me, he hit the nail squarely on the head, and I would recommend reprinting as often as possible. Well said, Mr. Beussink, and thank you.
CHARLES LANCE, Perryville, Mo.