- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)8
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Great letter on wealth envy
I wholeheartedly endorse the letter "Wealth envy and Obama" by Todd Beussink in response to the Jan. 6 article by one Jack Knowlan Sr. For me, he hit the nail squarely on the head, and I would recommend reprinting as often as possible. Well said, Mr. Beussink, and thank you.
CHARLES LANCE, Perryville, Mo.