- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
- Cape's casino flourishing as it celebrates fifth year (10/22/17)3
Great letter on wealth envy
I wholeheartedly endorse the letter "Wealth envy and Obama" by Todd Beussink in response to the Jan. 6 article by one Jack Knowlan Sr. For me, he hit the nail squarely on the head, and I would recommend reprinting as often as possible. Well said, Mr. Beussink, and thank you.
CHARLES LANCE, Perryville, Mo.