- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Nancy Ruth Chiles, 81, of Jackson died Saturday, Jan. 14, 2012, at her home.
She was born Nov. 25, 1930, in St. Louis to William Francis and Julia A. Howard Anthony.
Nancy graduated from Webster Groves High School. She was a secretary for the Farmington Mental Health Center for more than 20 years, retiring in 1995.
She was a member of the First United Methodist Church in Chaffee, Mo.
Nancy is survived by a daughter, Allison (John) Keith of Jackson; three sons, Tony Chiles of Belleview, Mo., Todd Chiles of Columbia, Mo., and Clay (Rhonda) Chiles of De Soto, Mo.; a sister, Mary Carol Schlueter of Webster Groves, Mo.; six grandchildren, Kelci, Kyle and Kayla Keith, and Nathan (Amy), Paige and Craig Chiles.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today and from 9 a.m. to service time Tuesday at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.
Funeral service will be at noon at the funeral home, with the Rev. Michael Davis officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to First United Methodist Church in Chaffee.