- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Stephanie K. Henderson Augspurger, 55, of Loveland, Ohio, passed away Thursday, Jan. 5, 2012.
She is the daughter of Henry and Mary Faith Chastain Henderson; wife of Kirk B. Augspurger; mother of Heidi Augspurger, Jay Augspurger, Lesley Popp, Kelly Augspurger and Nicholas Augspurger; grandmother of Emma, Matthew and Jackson Popp; sister of Rachael (Bassam) Hammoudeh, Marti Henderson, Hank (Laurie) Henderson, Mary Lorraine (Luis) Garcia, Julie (Mike) Brigstock; aunt of several nieces and nephews.
Stephanie graduated with honors from Tennessee Tech University with a bachelor of science in industrial engineering and from Xavier University with a master of education in human resource development.
She was a manufacturing manager 15 years with Procter & Gamble.
Stephanie was a member of Mortar Board, Order of the Engineer, PEO, Southeast Hospital Board, St. Columban Catholic Church Singing Choir and Bell Choir and member and active participant/leader in many nondenominational Bible groups. She was president of Alpha Delta Pi sorority.
Family and friends will be received from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Tufts Schildmeyer Family Funeral Home, 129 N. Riverside Drive, Loveland, Ohio; and from 6 p.m. until Mass of Christian burial at 7 p.m. Thursday at St. Columban Catholic Church, 894 Oakland Road, Loveland.
Memorial gifts in Stephanie's memory may be directed to Hospice of Cincinnati, Ohio, or to your personal favorite charity. www.tuftsschildmeyer.com.