- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Keele - Voshage
Annah Jo Keele and Nicholas David Voshage were married Aug. 13, 2011, at Cape County Cowboy Church in Oak Ridge. The Rev. Jim Matthews performed the ceremony. Vocalist was Michael May of Jackson. The French Quartet also sang.
The bride is the daughter of Steven and Rita Keele of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Joe and Ruby Voshage of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Stephanie Byars of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kara Dirnberger of Benton, Mo., cousin of the bride; Nan Blattel of Jackson, aunt of the groom; Leah Warren of Beaver Creek, Colo., Ashley Miller of Bloomfield, Mo., and Chelsea Felter of Oak Ridge.
Shane Voshage of Jackson was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Tyler and Drue McNeely of Jackson, cousins of the groom; Lee Schlitt of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride; Kirk Hendershott of Unionville, Mo., and Clint Hendershott of Jackson. Junior groomsman was Gavin Byars, son of Stephanie Byars and nephew of the bride.
Flower girl was Kaysha Voshage, daughter of Shawna Voshage of Marion, Ill., and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Keaton Byars, son of Stephanie Byars and nephew of the bride.
The reception was held at Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 12 at the KC Hall.
Mrs. Voshage is a 2005 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of science in communication disorders from Southeast Missouri State University in 2009. She expects to receive a master of arts degree in communication disorders in May.
The groom is a 2005 graduate of Jackson High School. He received an associate degree in computer networking from ITT Technical Institute in 2008. He is employed by Bowen Engineering and Surveying.
After a wedding trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple is residing in Jackson.