- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Tow'anda W. Cripps, 47, of Scott City died Monday, Jan. 2, 2012, from injuries sustained in an accident at his home Jan. 1.
He was born Nov. 30, 1964, in Detroit, son of Elmer and Gladys Cripps.
Cripps was a graduate of refrigeration school.
Survivors include his fiancee, Christina Burton; a sister, Vana Cripps of Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; eight beloved grandchildren; two nieces; and four nephews.
American Mortuary and Cremation Service in St. Louis was in charge of arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, donations for cremation are being accepted in a trust at Security Bank and Trust, in care of Cathy Stults for the Ty Cripps fund.