- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Derick A. Bramlett, 28, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Jan. 8, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born June 26, 1983, in Sikeston, Mo., son of Charles and Brenda Jeffries Bramlett.
Bramlett was a carpenter with S&S Interiors in Cape Girardeau, and a member of the Carpenter's Union.
He is survived by his parents of Sikeston; a son, Kody Bramlett of Sikeston; a brother, Charles Richard and Kim Bramlett of Sikeston; two sisters, Kelli and Randy Sweet of Cape Girardeau and Rosalie Bramlett of New Madrid, Mo.; two nephews, Chase and Colt Sweet; and a niece, Whitney Bramlett.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. The Rev. Larry Smith, a retired Church of God minister, will officiate. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery in Sikeston.
Pallbearers will be Chase and Colt Sweet, Eric Jones, Andrew Croxford, Brandon Tanksley, Chris Moore and Josh Norvill.
Online condolences may be made at www.ponderfuneralhome.com.