- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- Carl A. Meyer Sr., 82, of Charleston, formerly of Mounds, Ill., died Saturday, Jan. 7, 2012, at Charleston Manor in Charleston.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo, Ill. Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with Dr. Larry L. Potts officiating. Interment will be in Beechwood Cemetery at Mounds.