- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Gregg F. Huff, 52, of Jackson passed away Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2012, at his son's home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Sept. 6, 1959, in St. Louis, son of George and Ruth Groves Huff. He and Robin Swope were married May 8, 1982.
Loving survivors include his wife of 29 years; a son, Samuel Huff of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Bailey and Zoe Huff of the home; his parents, George and Ruth Huff of Piedmont, Mo.; two brothers and sisters-in-law, John and Charity Huff of Jackson, Brent and Jill Huff of Lowndes, Mo.; 12 nieces and nephews.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the chapel of McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson, and from 10 a.m. until service time Monday at New Hope General Baptist Church in Silva, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the church, with the Rev. Dan Ross officiating. Interment will follow in Mountain View Cemetery in Des Arc, Mo.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials be made to American Cancer Society.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.