- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Joan M. Bauwens, 75, of Perryville died Monday, Jan. 2, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today and 6:30 to 9:20 a.m. Thursday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. A Catholic wake will be held at 5:30 p.m. today, and the rosary will be recited at 8:15 a.m. Thursday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church in Sereno, Mo., with the Rev. Francis Agnew officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.