- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
HUNTSVILLE, Ark. -- Hope Darlene Elliott, 72, of Huntsville died Monday, Jan. 2, 2012, at Granby House in Granby, Mo.
She was born Nov. 6, 1939, at Illmo, daughter of Gilbert Leo and Ruby Elizabeth Will Blattel. She attended Huntsville Free Will Baptist Church. She was the widow of Troy Walter Elliott, whom she married Oct. 28, 1961, at Doniphan, Mo. He preceded her in death April 13, 1994.
She was also preceded in death by a brother, Darrell Wayne Blattel.
Survivors include three sons and two daughters-in-law, Troy Jr. and Barbara Elliott of Mayflower, Ark., Steven Elliott of Elm Springs, Ark., Donald and Deborah Elliott of Green Forest, Ark.; three daughters and sons-in-law, Sharon and Steve Clark of Stark City, Mo., Karen and Dan Flannery of Huntsville, Diane and Justin Golden of Stiatook, Okla.; a brother, Charles Blattel of Scott City; a sister, Gloria Arnold of Scott City; 10 grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 10 a.m. to service time today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at Brashears Funeral Home in Huntsville, with the Rev. Charlie Brown officiating. Interment will be in Huntsville Cemetery.
Pallbearers will be Steve Clark, Justin Golden, Dan Flannery, Ed Hilton, Jackie Elliott and Vester Rush.