- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Martha LaVerne Gross, 81, of Jackson died Sunday, Jan. 1, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. until time of service Friday at Christ Lutheran Church in Gordonville.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Friday at the church, with the Rev. Gary Hoffstetter officiating.
Burial will be in Christ Lutheran Church Cemetery in Gordonville.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.