- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Carolyn Stidham-Knotts, 64, died Thursday, Dec. 29, 2011, at the family home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 12, 1947, in Marmaduke, Ark., to Ervin Herman and Gean Abraham Knotts.
Carolyn attended Church of God in Chaffee, Mo., and was a member of Ladies Auxiliary of Chaffee VFW Post 3127.
Survivors include her mother, Gean Knotts of Chaffee; a son, James A. Nunley of Arkansas; two daughters, Mellisa Nunley Heath of Cape Girardeau, Renee Emerson of Dexter, Mo.; three brothers, Gary Knotts of Fayetteville, Ark., Roger Knotts of Oran, Mo., Rick Knotts of Marble Hill, Mo.; a sister, Bonnie Shelton of Chaffee; four granddaughters, Carrissa Heath of Cape Girardeau, Amanda Sadler of Scott City, Mica Spitzer of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Allisa Lane of Portageville, Mo.; a great-grandson, Kyler Heath; two great-granddaughters, Emma Ramanayake and Mattilyn Sadler.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Ron Knotts.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until time of service Saturday at the Church of God in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Rick Knotts officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery in Chaffee.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee is in charge of arrangements.