- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Carolyn Stidham-Knotts, 64, died Thursday, Dec. 29, 2011, at the family home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 12, 1947, in Marmaduke, Ark., to Ervin Herman and Gean Abraham Knotts.
Carolyn attended Church of God in Chaffee, Mo., and was a member of Ladies Auxiliary of Chaffee VFW Post 3127.
Survivors include her mother, Gean Knotts of Chaffee; a son, James A. Nunley of Arkansas; two daughters, Mellisa Nunley Heath of Cape Girardeau, Renee Emerson of Dexter, Mo.; three brothers, Gary Knotts of Fayetteville, Ark., Roger Knotts of Oran, Mo., Rick Knotts of Marble Hill, Mo.; a sister, Bonnie Shelton of Chaffee; four granddaughters, Carrissa Heath of Cape Girardeau, Amanda Sadler of Scott City, Mica Spitzer of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Allisa Lane of Portageville, Mo.; a great-grandson, Kyler Heath; two great-granddaughters, Emma Ramanayake and Mattilyn Sadler.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Ron Knotts.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until time of service Saturday at the Church of God in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Rick Knotts officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery in Chaffee.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee is in charge of arrangements.