- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Corey Terrell and Cassandra Renee Wilson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 2:27 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011. Name, Corey Terrell II. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Wilson is the former Cassandra Ivy, daughter of Percy Ivy and Annie Ivy of Charleston, Mo. She is employed at Procter & Gamble. Wilson is the son of Richard Wilson and Patricia Wilson of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Cottonwood Residential Treatment Center.
Son to Kirsti Gwinn and Darius Washington of Sedgewickville, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011. Name, Deontae Wayne. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Ms. Gwinn is the daughter of Donnie and Ruby Gwinn of Sedgewickville. She is a CNA at the Lutheran Home. Washington is the son of Tawanda Bell of Sikeston, Mo. He is employed by Kelly Services.
Son to Johnny Francis and Megan Dockins of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 11:45 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011. Name, Cooper Ray. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Dockins is the daughter of Mel and Kris Dockins of Gordonville and Ruth Shrum of Cape Girardeau. She is a teacher at Christian School for the Young Years. Francis is the son of Teresa Francis of Jackson and Bill Francis of Destin, Fla. He is employed with Exel.
Daughter to Jason Brian Morrison and Jennifer Elizabeth Boettcher of Frohna, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 9:11 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011. Name, Bailey Elizabeth. Weight, 9 pounds, 5 ounces. Ms. Boettcher is the daughter of Tim and Kari Boettcher of Altenburg, Mo. She is employed at East Perry Pub. Morrison is the son of Rodney Morrison of Uniontown, Mo., and Susan Turner of Altenburg. He is employed by American Electric Power in Paducah, Ky.
Daughter to Daniel Ray Noble and Amber Nicole Garrard of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 8:20 a.m. Friday, Dec. 23, 2011. Name, Kaia Temperance. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Third daughter. Ms. Garrard is the daughter of Sherri Garrard of St. Louis and Robert Campbell. Noble is the son of Daniel Kinder of Marble Hill, Mo., and Vivian Kinder of Benton, Mo. He is employed by Just Plumbing.