- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
FARMINGTON, Mo. -- Patricia Louise "Patty" Wilson Williams, 67, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2011, at her home in Farmington.
She was born June 1, 1944, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of the late John J. and Theola Jean Erlbacher Wilson.
Also preceding in death were infant twin sisters Mary Joanne and Mary Janine Wilson; and a son-in-law, Joey Gant.
Pat graduated from Farmington High School in 1962. She and Duwane Williams were married May 15, 1965. She and Duwane worked together many years at Heck's IGA in Farmington. They then owned Bargain Mart Jewelry and Pawn in Park Hills, Mo., 21 years.
She was a faithful member of New Heights Church in Farmington, where she enjoyed the music and kind fellowship with friends. She was a member of Show Me Vette Car Club where she made many close friends. Pat enjoyed numerous activities including her years as a Girl Scout member and leader. She was an extremely talented artist, decorator and crafter. She created exquisite quilts and afghans and one-of-a-kind cards for friends and relatives.
Survivors Include her husband, Duwane Williams of Farmington; a daughter, Tracy Gant of Bunker, Mo.; a sister, Jeanne E. Johnson (Kenneth) Dunlap of Caledonia, Mo.; two brothers, John E. "Corky" (Nancy) Wilson and Jerry W. (Beverly) Wilson of McClure, Ill.; three grandchildren, Joseph Gant, Chelsea and Madison Gant; a great-grandson, Brantley James Gant; numerous nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and friends. She is also survived by two very special friends, Dr. Shelly Lee and her pastor, Rocky Good.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday and after 6:30 a.m. Saturday at Taylor Funeral and Cremation Service Inc. in Farmington.
The funeral will be at noon Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Rocky Good officiating. Interment will be in Weiss Family Cemetery near Doe Run, Mo.
Memorials may be made to New Heights Church Building Fund.
Photo obituary, video tribute and guest book online at www.taylorfuneral.com.