Cape Girardeau police report 12/29/11
Thursday, December 29, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court of suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3049 William St.
* Shaquille J. Reed, 19, 921 William St., No. 2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for traffic violation.
* Antonio T. Mahone, 22, 902 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* A theft was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A radio and tools were reported stolen at 321 N. Broadview St.
* Dollar General, 1142 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* A theft was reported at 1287 Independence St.
* Prescriptions were reported stolen at 1115 Bloomfield St.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 507 Cape Meadows Circle.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 2007 Southern Expressway.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.