- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Gerard Paul "Jerry" Lang, 89, of Anna, formerly of Belleville, Ill., died Sunday, Dec. 25, 2011, at the Illinois Veterans Home.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Friday at St. James Catholic Church in Millstadt, Ill.
Funeral Mass will be at noon Friday at the church, with the Rev. Marvin Volk officiating. Burial will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis, with full military honors provided.
Crain Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.