- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Donald Wunderlich Jr.
ALTENBURG, Mo. -- Donald Gene Wunderlich Jr., 45, of Altenburg died Sunday, Dec. 18, 2011, at Chester Memorial Hospital in Chester, Ill.
He was born Feb. 7, 1966, in Carbondale, Ill., to Donald Gene and Doris Briggs Wunderlich Sr. He and Jennifer Hospelhorn were married June 23, 1989, in Jefferson City, Mo.
Survivors include his wife, Jennifer Wunderlich of Altenburg; father, Donald Gene Wunderlich Sr. of Cape Girardeau; mother, Doris Wunderlich of Cape Girardeau; three sons, Anthony Wunderlich of Cape Girardeau, Adam and Austin Wunderlich of Altenburg; four daughters, Ashley Wunderlich of Jackson, Amanda Wunderlich of Stewartsville, Mo., Alexis and Allison Wunderlich of Altenburg.
Also a sister, Gigi Haston and husband Ron of Stewartsville; beloved grandchild, Kaydon Wunderlich; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Leonard and Sylvia Hospelhorn of Hudson, Ill.; and a sister-in-law, Stefanie Hill of Greeley, Colo.
There is no service planned.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Memorial contributions may be given to the family or charity of choice.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.