- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 12/21/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department reported the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Marco A. Miranda-Estevez, 22, 535 Boxwood St., was arrested on suspicion of forgery.
* Jason C. Simpson, 33, Dexter, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing a cellphone at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Brandon S. Arthur, 19, 806 Andrew St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing alcohol at Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway.
* Galen L. Osborne, 21, 404 Elm St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing alcohol at Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway and on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for resisting arrest.
* Brandon J. McCutchen, 34, of Bell City, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* An 11-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing.
* Mary L. Welker, 20, 4802 County Road 205, was arrested on suspicion of stealing jewelry from Claire's, 3049 William St.
* Debra D. Busby, 20, of Thebes Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing clothes at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Amy D. Achter, 28, of Anniston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing clothes at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Scottie L. Tidwell, 26, Anniston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing clothes at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Rickey D. Pearson, 42, 2833 Themis St., received a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Dollar General, 724 Broadway, reported an energy drink stolen.
* Bi State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported stolen fuel.
* Speakers and amplifiers were reported stolen at 907 S. Sprigg St.
* Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway, reported stolen gasoline.
* A yard ornament was reported stolen at 1730 Lakeshore Drive.
* Trespassing and stealing were reported.
* A 45-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.