- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Perry County Chorale Sings at Country Church Tour
The Perry County Lutheran Chorale recently performed during the Christmas Country Church Tour. On Friday, December 16, the Chorale spent the evening at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Altenburg, welcoming visitors with the sounds of the season.
Visitors were invited to request carols and Christmas hymns, and the Chorale supplemented these songs with selections from their recently released CD, "A Perry County Christmas," and from their upcoming fourth annual "After-Christmas Christmas Concert."
The concert will be held on January 8, 2012 at 4 pm at Immanuel Lutheran Church in New Wells. The Chorale, with orchestra accompaniment, will present John Leavitt's cantata "What Child is This?" along with other seasonal favorites.
More information about the Chorale is available at www.lutheransonline.com/pclc or on Facebook.