- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Perry County Chorale Sings at Country Church Tour
The Perry County Lutheran Chorale recently performed during the Christmas Country Church Tour. On Friday, December 16, the Chorale spent the evening at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Altenburg, welcoming visitors with the sounds of the season.
Visitors were invited to request carols and Christmas hymns, and the Chorale supplemented these songs with selections from their recently released CD, "A Perry County Christmas," and from their upcoming fourth annual "After-Christmas Christmas Concert."
The concert will be held on January 8, 2012 at 4 pm at Immanuel Lutheran Church in New Wells. The Chorale, with orchestra accompaniment, will present John Leavitt's cantata "What Child is This?" along with other seasonal favorites.
More information about the Chorale is available at www.lutheransonline.com/pclc or on Facebook.