- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Police: Nurse assistant stole ring from patient's finger (10/27/16)10
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)10
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Cape teacher resigns after accusation of assaulting student at football game (10/26/16)11
Perry County Chorale Sings at Country Church Tour
The Perry County Lutheran Chorale recently performed during the Christmas Country Church Tour. On Friday, December 16, the Chorale spent the evening at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Altenburg, welcoming visitors with the sounds of the season.
Visitors were invited to request carols and Christmas hymns, and the Chorale supplemented these songs with selections from their recently released CD, "A Perry County Christmas," and from their upcoming fourth annual "After-Christmas Christmas Concert."
The concert will be held on January 8, 2012 at 4 pm at Immanuel Lutheran Church in New Wells. The Chorale, with orchestra accompaniment, will present John Leavitt's cantata "What Child is This?" along with other seasonal favorites.
More information about the Chorale is available at www.lutheransonline.com/pclc or on Facebook.