- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)6
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Perry County Chorale Sings at Country Church Tour
The Perry County Lutheran Chorale recently performed during the Christmas Country Church Tour. On Friday, December 16, the Chorale spent the evening at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Altenburg, welcoming visitors with the sounds of the season.
Visitors were invited to request carols and Christmas hymns, and the Chorale supplemented these songs with selections from their recently released CD, "A Perry County Christmas," and from their upcoming fourth annual "After-Christmas Christmas Concert."
The concert will be held on January 8, 2012 at 4 pm at Immanuel Lutheran Church in New Wells. The Chorale, with orchestra accompaniment, will present John Leavitt's cantata "What Child is This?" along with other seasonal favorites.
More information about the Chorale is available at www.lutheransonline.com/pclc or on Facebook.