- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- SEMO native gets Bootheel clicking (8/9/18)
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- 34 sick from Perry County salmonella outbreak (8/14/18)1
- Decoration for Education: Teachers personalize education space for students (8/11/18)
- Cape city looks to auction metal detector, soda machine and other items at former police station (8/10/18)
NEWBURG, Mo. -- Willa Belle Campbell, 78, of Newburg passed away Monday, Dec. 19, 2011, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born July 1, 1933, in Dycusburg, Ky., daughter of David Kinnes and May Crouch. She and Willard Campbell were married May 14, 1956.
Willa was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include three sons, Timothy Campbell of Sturdivant, Mo., Steven and Michael Campbell of South Roxana, Ill.; a daughter, Rita Gail Campbell of Salisbury, Md.; three sisters, Betty, Corinne and Carrie; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Larry Underwood officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park in Marble Hill, Mo.