- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
NEWBURG, Mo. -- Willa Belle Campbell, 78, of Newburg passed away Monday, Dec. 19, 2011, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born July 1, 1933, in Dycusburg, Ky., daughter of David Kinnes and May Crouch. She and Willard Campbell were married May 14, 1956.
Willa was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include three sons, Timothy Campbell of Sturdivant, Mo., Steven and Michael Campbell of South Roxana, Ill.; a daughter, Rita Gail Campbell of Salisbury, Md.; three sisters, Betty, Corinne and Carrie; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Larry Underwood officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park in Marble Hill, Mo.