- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 12/20/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department reported the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Robert W. Hinck, 32, 169 Cadmium Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane.
* Jared S. Pritchard, 24, 2843 Whitener St., Apt. 6, received a summons for driving while intoxicated.
* Michelle R. Oehlert, 24, Perryville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
* Travis W. Shavers, 28, no address given, was arrested on suspicion of burglary, endangering the welfare of a child, ex-parte violation and driving with a revoked license and no insurance.
* Brooke D. Payne, 28, 2825 Whitener St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Jeromiah A. Trankle, 33, 2120 Nottingham St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* David E. Stillman, 38, Anna, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and property damage.
* Jamaal T. Southall, 30, 1424 William St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, unlawful use of drug paraphernalia and tampering.
* Lisa J. Arnold, 29, Oran, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Justin W. Coleman, 22, 1626 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on two Charleston, Mo., warrants for contempt of court for traffic violations.
* Bernadette L. Richards, 22, 807 William St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing alcohol at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Subjects were taken into custody pending formal charges of forgery.
* Amy E. McAllister, 41, 266 C St., received a summons for supplying alcohol to a minor.
* Andrew Jackson, 29, 3035 Themis St., received a summons for supplying alcohol to a minor.
* Toby L. Warren, 19, Olive Branch, Ill., received a summons for supplying alcohol to a minor.
* Ann E. Tucker, 31, 1135 West Cape Rock Road, received a summons for supplying alcohol to a minor.
* Michael R. Wulf, 23, 801 William St., received a summons for supplying alcohol to a minor.
* Alexander D. Shell, 21, 2322 Belleridge Pike, received a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Wade A. Moore, 53, 1927 N. Kingshighway, received a summons for unlawful use of a weapon.
* Assault was reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A window was reported broken and televisions and an Xbox were reported stolen at 2825 Whitener.
* Money and compact discs were reported stolen at 441 Marie St.
* A car was reported stolen at 2217 Broadway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Huck's, 353 Kingshighway.
* A phone was reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* Clothing, housewares, televisions, a Blu-ray player and 3D glasses were reported stolen and a vehicle was reported damaged at 315 Shirley St.
* A doll set was reported stolen at Dollar General, 1142 N. Kingshighway.
* A windshield and window on a vehicle were reported damaged at 529 S. Middle St.
* Possession of methamphetamine and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia was reported.
* An animal bite was reported at 1701 Lacey St.