Cape Girardeau police report 12/19/11
Monday, December 19, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Barry W. Moore, 53, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* James A. Harryman, 50, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A juvenile was taken into custody on suspicion of assault.
* Nathan J. Themm, 27, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of prohibited acts by yelling.
* Michael D. Labruyere, 23, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on an Adair County warrant for statutory rape.
* Two suspects were taken into custody pending formal charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of felony driving while revoked and no insurance.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel was stolen.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel was stolen.
* A laptop was reported stolen from a car at 648 S. Spring Ave.
* Coins were reported stolen at 101 S. Pacific St.
* Two juveniles were detained for shoplifting at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Shoplifting was reported at Save-A-Lot, 121 S. Sprigg St.