- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 12/16/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ian J. Houska, 21, of St. Charles, Mo., was arrested on two Arnold, Mo., warrants for driving while intoxicated and parking control sign violation.
* Dustin T. Smith, 24, 105 N. Clark Ave., No. 101, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Curtis P. Williams, 20, 630 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Dianna L. Dowdy, 41, of Whitewater was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for child neglect.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* Two subjects were in custody pending formal charges of property damage.
* Three girls, ages 13, 14 and 15, and a 15-year-old boy were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of property damage.
* Three subjects were in custody pending formal charges of stealing.
* Samuel J. Schneider, 20, 215 S. Minnesota Ave., was arrested on suspicion of possession of intoxicants.
* Brandon J. McLutchen, 34, address not given, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* A flashlight and fish oil were reported stolen at 1214 Independence St.
* Knives were reported stolen at 921 Hackberry St.
* Forgery was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Forgery and the fraudulent use of a credit device were reported.
* The fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* A 32-year-old man was taken into protective custody.