- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
John Poe II
John William Poe II, 51, of Jackson died Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011, at St. John's Mercy Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Nov. 10, 1960, in Cape Girardeau to John William "Bill" and Mary Lou Seabaugh Poe.
John went to Jackson High School and worked in the plastics division of Lenco in Jackson.
He was a member of New McKendree United Methodist Church of Jackson.
John is survived by his father, Bill Poe of Jackson; an aunt, Mary Louise Smith of Jackson; and 11 cousins.
He was preceded in death by his mother.
Graveside services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery, with the Rev. Jimmie Corbin officiating.
Arrangements were handled by Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home of Jackson.