- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Nathaniel Eugene Hadley and Tasha LeAnne Nation of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 6:48 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 1, 2011. Name, Amberlynn Nichole. Weight, 6 pounds, 14.2 ounces. First child. Ms. Nation is the daughter of Ken Hurt and Terri Diamond, both of Farmington, Mo. Hadley is the son of Larry Huffman Jr. and Virginia Hadley, both of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Steven Michael Sheffield and Christina Maris Eichhorn of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:50 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011. Name, Stephenie Michelle Weniford. Weight, 7 pounds. Third daughter. Ms. Eichhorn is the former Christina Campbell, daughter of Daniel Campbell of Phoenix and Pamela Campbell of Chaffee. Sheffield is the son of Phillip Sheffield and Jane Rendleman, both of Marble Hill, Mo.