- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Three injured in crash on I-55 near Nash Road
A two-vehicle crash on southbound Interstate 55 near the Nash Road exit left three people injured, one seriously.
Police at the scene of the crash said one person was seriously injured, and two others had non-life-threatening injuries. All three were taken to Saint Francis Medical Center.
A preliminary assessment indicated that one car was pulling off of the shoulder when it was struck by another car that was traveling on the interstate. One lane of the southbound side was reduced just before noon while emergency responders treated patients and cleaned up the accident.
Look for more later at www.semissourian.com.